nn

Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

Let's start with a joke~

Jeeto complained to her friend Preeto
"She told me that you told her the secret I told you not to tell her."
"Well," replied Preeto in a hurt tone, "I told her not to tell you I told her."

"Oh dear!" sighed Jeeto. "Well, don't tell her I told you that she told me."

LOL~

Everyone has secrets inside their mind and same as myself~
So I'm gonna share with you all one of the most valuable secret in my mind.

(some might hear this before)
(and if you think the secret is my bank acc password. sori la brader~)

I met this girl in form 3.
And I start to pick up her since then~

And after 3 years of waiting,
I gave up~

(It's not my skill noob la okay~ =.=")

She is too perfect for me.
I'm the kind of guy who is not her standard~
She was smart yet pretty.

(Please la.. Don't doubt on my sight on girls la~)

And the most most most ... sad part is,
After 3 years~ only I know that~

Me and her was different religion!!

WTF!!

*sigh
Very sad right? You need tissues? xP

So, if you know that gurl~
DON'T TELL HER THAT I TOLD YOU THIS~ =D

'poster'

OMG THE DIRECTOR OF DARK KNIGHT~
hope the girl can accompany me to watch this =D

No comments:

Post a Comment