nn

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch


And the story starts with OH NO!
I am held against my will with Babydolls and the gang, but NO FEAR!
We definitely can escape from this mental institution.

And so every teammate had a nice name.

Thus,
I shall call myself~

FRUIT PUNCH!

(And it will be the blackberry flavoured one, to make myself blend with other emo teammates)

Since our mind was incredible powerful,
thus I think we don't need a map.
Simply rush forward will do. =))

But we still need to choose our weapon.
And I want to be like Babydoll too.
One hand with sword another hand with a machine gun.
So I choose you.

Cloud's sword + Gatling gun~

Sun-Tzi's Art of War once say that,
"Catch thief catch head first"

And so lets aim for Blue, Madam Gorski and High Roller first! :D

I created a ultimate move that will beat them up for sure.

1) Throw away the Gatling gun. And swing your swords from left to right, then up to down then swing it in a vertical circular motion, like how Master Jedi did. Remember to aim for his weapon.
2) Then step 2, follow moves as follow, and concentrate Chi inside body.
3) Enemy will be amazed and stunned by what I'm were doing, and this is the CHANCE! Now, SHOUT "SUCKER PUNCH" AND GIVE THE FINAL BLOW!
4) And enemy will be thrown into the sky~

PREPARE TO BE AMAZE BY SUCKER PUNCH!
Sucker Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment