nn

Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

That's How A Pro Do It


Today very emo lor, whole class not I one person sleep in class only wor,
why miss pua you aim me only?
I sleep in class also I can pass my math maa, aim those people who cannot pass la!
==

That day also like that, we all know replacement class didn't go,
but attendance suddenly got his signature one not me only la!
Why only I kena!?
[I really no call anyone sign for me, got one friend 好心做错事]

Miss pua you think I'm chicken? 杀鸡儆猴咩~

Search Results

Biology full report, which gave us 1 week to finish it,
I can finish it in less than 2 hours! :D

#Credits to Tart~ =))

But sadly the deadline is 11.20pm and I thought it was 11.4opm!
WTF, I was late for only 3 minutes.

But okay lorh, give u my 2 marks lor, 2 marks ony ma,
scare what? XDXD

Okay Thursday got Optics practical classes, report do on Wednesday lor~

Saturday got Biology test II? Then revise start from Friday lor~


Okay. Less than 1.5 months is final exam week already,
I sure GG if I continue with attitude like this.
Gambateh zisong!

2 comments: