nn

Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Controlling parents SUCK

Sometimes I feel weird,
people who has the same age with me
are now arguing with their boyfriend/girlfriend.

But me? Arguing with my father/mother??

People say they love to be in my positions, because they think I'm happy everyday.
But you will change your mind if you come my house for just only once.



Why can't I stay in my room?
Why must I go out to living room and watch something which I has no interest at all?
Why you want me to have the same mind as you?

I'm tired, really tired, can you stop stalking my profile, stop asks me to show my handphone to you and give me a little private space?


You say you feel guilty because you can't teach me to become a good son.

Okay, I admit I'm not perfect, but if you think that, a son who only takes RM200 from you every month, then return RM100++ to you again at every month end, gets GPA 3.0 above (I can do it better, if I got another 5 hours everyday, which is consumed by travelling from house to college then from college to school again) , wake up before 9am even it is holiday, is still BAD.

Then I'm totally speechless, I think you should find someone which you think is a perfect son, and asks him whether he like to be your son.

Maybe Buddha can be your so called perfect son?

And you see,

One of you is a fucking aggressor.

Then another one of you asks me to act like you, you think I believe your goddamn stories that you already started to work while you still in secondary school and, you only give money to your mom instead of taking from her?

WOW! If you were what you described, our life would be definitely better than what we have now.

So, if you really wants a perfect son, change what it is inside you first. STUPID!


Someday I will~

No comments:

Post a Comment