nn

Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet

Because I have too much
Money + Time + Justice,
so I became the green hornet,
not forgetting of my Side Kick + Driver Kato.

But talking only won't enough,
I need to plan some real thing.

1st of all, I need a nice logo,
which able to make my opponent pees in his pant by just looking into it.
Why GREEN? You think RED colour will do better?
Let me tell you, if my suit is red in colour, my sidekick wouldn't know whether I'm bleeding or not when I'm injured in a mission.

Some more, GREEN = GO, and most dogs has green colour blindness, so I won't scare any police hunting hounds to see me ^^.

Oh yeah, and I wanted to be Eco-friendly. =)

Then next, 2nd! I need some really cool weapons.

And I need something which everyone can see, then police will say,
"Oh no! Its so so so so obvious The Green Hornet did it,
But we don't have the slightest idea to catch him. :(("

Maybe a needle in green colour will do?
And we call it Hornetsting~
Eh don't want la, later they say I copy Batman's Batarangs.
Since both also using hand to toss.

Okay then I need something in machine gun form,
then must light weight,
then must green in colour,
Nice! This is perfect!

Now 3rd, I need some special move.

Some sort like Street Fighter Ken's Shoryuken!
And personally I think this is nice~
At first I'm thinking of this.
See, got 1 hand infront like antenna, btm leg like sting and above got wing shape :))

But somehow I find it too hard to practice, so forget about it.

Then I found this,
this one also quite similar as the first one, but it is much much easier.
Then I can rapidly kicked my opponent's weakness spot in front of me, oh yeah~~
But throw away the red shirt and use a green shirt instead of course.

And at last, after I settle my opponent,
I need a quote, to the whole mission ended with style.

So which one do you think is better?
A : "Don't mess with The Green Hornet!"
B : "Green is the new black. Go Green~"
C : "Roses are red, Hornets are green. Green killed joy, and so will you."

OMGWTF why every choices looks so lame!!
Okay, let's just take the quote "Buzz Buzz".

So I'm done!
Feel the power of Green Hornet in cinema, coming soon!
Green Hornet



No comments:

Post a Comment