nn

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Holiday Plans?


one word = IMBA!

Friday 29 April 2011

4.30pm - Finish my last paper for my foundations! XD "Photo-shoots" in front of UTAR XD~

5.30pm - Reached PitStop, SS17, Avatar said here punya food can fight Station One!~

9.15pm - Chunkit's sista came home and we wait for her to make up~

10.00pm - Started our nightlife journey right after CK's sista finished make up >,<

12.00pm - MIST! Party! XD

3.00am - Went to yamcha at McD~

7.00am - I can't believe I am into view of real mist, on Genting~ ==||

6.00pm - Reached home, good nite! XD

Saturday and Sunday~

Stay home whole day be otaku >,<
Fucker CK finish watch fast and furious only call me I free or not.



Facebook there so many events leh! But all so high budget!
Find work find work!

No comments:

Post a Comment