nn

Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help me find the keys =)

If you love watching movie, playing arcade and reading Conan~
You must continue to read this!

Let me tell you about the case,

There is a theft in TGV,


OMG. I always wished to watch Tron after I first saw the trailer in cinemas.

So you must help me out!!!

I know you would not work for free,
so TGV will be rewarding you~

PANASONIC 50'' 3D LCD!
3D BLU-RAY PLAYER!
LENOVO LAPTOP!
TRON LIMITED EDITION ACCESSORIES!

and even~
AN ENTIRE HALL FOR YOUR OWN PRIVATE SCREENING!


I can see your eyes were shining xDD

So now, follow the steps to win you one of the prizes~

1) go to www.facebook.com/TGVCinemas

2) Press the like button

3) Click on notes tab

4) Start reading clues and use brain!

oh btw, don't forget to register here also http://direct.panasonic.com.my/tron/Register.aspx


'poster'


Now get a coffee for yourselves and save TGV and their fans by catching the culprit!

Go go!

p/s: please invite me when you win the private screening. =)


I know you can do it~

No comments:

Post a Comment