nn

Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

My wounds + Unholy confession


*PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS WHILE YOU'RE EATING*





As many already knew,
I told that a motorbike hit me.

My shoulder

My fingers

My waist

My toes

My arm

There are more wounds but I lazy to show.

I went for X-ray scans since my head is hurt too.
Luckily, doctor said I'm safe.
Then she gave me useless painkillers.

For friends who sent me message to take care,
thanks for your concern :) I really appreciate that.

Here is where I will do a confession.
Many ask me questions like,
"Did the motorcyclist runaway?"
"Did you remember how he hit you?"
"Whose fault is it?"
"Did he pay your medical fees?"

Actually,
There is no such thing as motorcycle accident.

The real story doesn't involve motorcycle at all.
For the real story, it's very obvious that I want to keep it secret.

Friends, sorry that I lied to you. Hope you guys forgive me. ;(
(I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me)

1 comment:

  1. whatever it had been happened, can see that it did hurt as you said. take care ya, gary.. hope u recover soon.. =)

    ReplyDelete