nn

Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Magical Journey

"All around the very top of the hill ran a high wall of green turf. Inside the wall, trees were growing. Their branches hung out over the well; their leaves showed not only green but also blue and silver when the wind stirred them."

--The Magician's Nephew


Can you imagine how pretty is the world described as above?
Thanks to C.S.Lewis, who gave us the image.




Again, we were back to Narnia, and this time
There you can see the lengzai Caspian again :D



You see, Narnia world always having war,
so wearing armor and have weapons in our hands is a must =#


Okay, they got knight and archer.
But no ninja. How come they got no ninja? ==
So I will use a katana,
it is very very very strong =#



As you can see, Narnia have a big map,
but I planned to go these places and meet these "people".



Firstly,
Mr.Tumus's house, which placed at western woods.
I wonder how a faun's ear really looks like =#


And the snowfall was interesting too! :D
There is no winter in Malaysia~ :(


Then I will go to Aslan's camp,
where all sorts of monsters magical creatures are there~

And the talking lion is the best part! x)


He got fluffy mane, and I wish I can hug it x)
at least for once.

Yes it would be much more better if he let me to pull out some and bring home x)


Nuffnang! EON!
Please make my dream comes true x)


If you were trying to win tickets too, please visit http://www.gsc-eonbankcard.com/ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment