nn

Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Parents' Favorite Quotes (That I hate most)



Yes you can say that I'm just another teenager who rebel my parents' words.
But after you read the whole thing~ I know you would understand me more~

#1) 还没学会赚钱就学会花钱??!!

( You learnt to spent and waste before you learn to earn?)

My parent best words when I want to go out with friends or buy a shirt. =.=
That's why my friend don't call me out usually~
They always say that even sexiest girl in the world also more easy to call out compare to me.

I still remember that day I want to go Mid Valley watch movie with my friend.
Then my dad gave me RM20.
And said,
"this should be more than enough."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speechless~
But of course I took it, at least can use for transportation~ =D

These days I seldom go shopping~ cause after my college life start~
No work = No income = No shopping

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

#2) You know how I lived when I'm in the age like you? I used to ...
(infinity long so I'm lazy to type)

The setting of the story start usually will be I'm gaming in study room after dinner where they came in and "caught" me playing "secretly".

Then they start to say "Why you gaming here?"
I answer in my mind "The PC is here so I play here la, stupid question."

Parents "You secretly play har? Play play play~ play only know? Study le meh? Later you no take full marks in test don't come back home ar~ $@%##@^&& (longer than infinity long).

Then here start~
"You can study don't want study? Your daddy and mommy want study also cannot ar..
YOU KNOW HOW I LIVED WHEN I'M THE AGE LIKE YOU? I USED TO...

a) rubber tapping
b) selling pau
c) feeding pigs

Sigh~
I heard their tales of 70's until now...
Times have changed la mom...

"Now got rubber tree in front of our house meh? If got, I everyday go tap for you.
Then pau ar? Grandma still can make maa, in the past she's the one who make it for you to sell also.

and pigs ar~ I now everyday got feed fish and turtle maa~ that counts la I think~ xD"

But of course I only reply so in my mind. I don't want sleep outside the house after I say like that.

So the ending is, my mom thinks that I'm not listening to her as I'm still looking at computer screen, so she just pull of the wireless internet router plug.
Yes! I'm now a game leaver.

#3) Shut up, only me and your mommy can do that~

If my house is a castle,
Then my daddy will be the king,
My mommy be the queen,
While me, their son,
is a servant not prince.

This sentence comes out in many scenes,

--SCENE 1--
I'm watching "House"
then my parents came and switch to watch badminton tournament.
@@

I took the remote and try to argue,
and my daddy,
"put down the remote,
and
SHUT UP, ONLY ME AND YOUR MOM CAN DO SO~"

=.="

--SCENE 2--
My youngest brother throwing plastic ball around and disturbed me to do my homework.
Then I yelled to make him stop..

My dad come out and scold me, I argue,
"you also yelled at him (my brother) yesterday!!"

then here comes the final attack, which I couldn't defend my self,
"SHUT UP, ONLY ME AND YOUR MOM CAN DO SO~"

Then I will release my stress by drawing 100 of pictures like this
Awww~ My father came back already, need to study now, or not sure I will listen 1 of the three quotes above~ =.=

6 comments:

  1. thats the thing about living with parents.. one day you're gonna work, move house and have a life of your own =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another 1: "everything we do is for your own good." lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was luck that my parents don't really "loso" that much at me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will understand the situation of your parent when you start working and have a family..and i agree with Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah~ i tink about using back my parents word to teach my children after i build another family~
    thats y i wrote this =D

    ReplyDelete