nn

Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Study stress?


Will you ask yourself these question when you want to pursue a diploma or a degree?

1) Will it give me money?
or
2) Do I really like the course?

Yes. You got it right. It's between the money and your own interest.
My mom always request me to take courses leading to these jobs,

You know why? Because she can live a luxury life if I become people like these.

But I told her that,
I scare blood,
I hate arguing without using "FUCK YOU",
and
I dislike speech on politics. (All of it seems to be lies for me)

Then she was speechless.
You know where study stress comes from?

When you are forced to learn something (or many things) you are not interested to learn.

I'm under Foundation in Science in UTAR now, leading to Bachelor degree of Financial Mathematics.

(I love mathematics, I'm addicted to beautiful equations)

But, I'm forced to take triple science subjects, (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) where I don't have much interest.
Luckily it's just for 1 year so I won't have any stress anymore after this~

FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS
I chose to pursue this degree because,
1) Finance is related to money
2) I love mathematics

See, I answer both question at the top.
When you think deeply and throughly, money and fame isn't really that important.
(But you must earn enough money for living and some for entertainment lah)

So, did you make the right choice? =D


1 comment: