nn

Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Twilight Suck-Gah


These days, so many female friends of mine post their status on Facebook quoting these words
#1: Eclipse
#2: Edward Cullen
#3: Twilight Saga

Then, my sis came back on Thursday (8 July) and she told me that~
"The first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow is go to Wangsa Walk and watch a movie with my friend."
I'm so jealous but when she told they gonna watch the suck-gah movie, I feel pity for my parents for the money wasted~

And the worst thing is, one of my MALE friend keep photoshop-ing the suck-gah movie posters~
(if he edit and save Bella's pics only never mind lah~ but he save Edward's pic also lea)


The Mr Vampire which was described as the most handsome guy in the world.
His face so white~ I thought my friend told me that man with darker skin is more macho~

Looks like I'm gonna use this after this to get girl's attention

And their fighting scene
Strings and effects are everywhere. Totally FAIL~

This one only call FIGHTING~
And Vampire sucks and get sucks!!
ATTENTION!
I dislike Twilight doesn't mean I hate vampire's movie~
And for now, I waiting for this one!!


IN THEATERS 08.18.10




No comments:

Post a Comment