nn

Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life


I'm starving for Apples.
iPhone 4~~~~
Some random videos for you.
Translation at bottom for those who doesn't understand cantonese
*TRANSLATION*
I heard that iPhone 4 officially launched today,
and many people queue up for it.

I feel boring with it.
Because, I'm using iPhone 5, and it is already quite a while.

You don't believe me?
*taking out iPhone 5*
iPhone 5!
It has all the functions of other iPhone.
And it is smaller too.

We can skype, yahoo, MSN, play games, and also phone call.

"Wei, I won't be home for dinner tonight, don't be wordy."

And it has a special special function,
if you using it until you sweating,
you can take something out of it to wipe your sweat.
Or when chatting about sad things until you cry,
you can use it to wipe your tears.

iPhone 5, from Apple, first come first serve~
*1:20, stupid but funny move.*

No comments:

Post a Comment