nn

Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trip to Broga!

Mom wake me up early in the morning.
That's all I can remember.

When I fully regain my conscious,
I'm already in the car.
and heard my dad saying,
"Let's go to Broga~"

*Broga placed near Semenyih & Kajang

Yeah I get a chance to breathe fresh air
(a chance I can't say no)


Ta-da! Lady-buggy organic farm~
Nice one dad!
Ngam-ngam-hou I can do my research on organic plants.

Papaya tree~

Durian tree~
Guess what is the bottle hanging from the tree for?
(red circle)

It is a buggy-trapper!
Bugs will fly in through a hole (red circle) and can't find its way out.
Then it will starve until die.
This is set up so these buggy cannot disturb fruits from the tree.
*all those brown thing deposited in the bottle are dead bugs, damn gross. ==

Passion fruits!

Chillies!
And also vegetables which we all doesn't like to eat when were kids.


These days were damn hot~


And so I introduce the Super-Cool Passion fruit juice!
RM5 1 cup~

Then we continue our journey to

Ticket price were sold like this


We bought entrance ticket only.
This one damn mm-dai.

All I can see is,
4 rabbits,
2 dogs,
2 horses.

Maybe they cooked all the other rabbits.
There is a cafe but we didn't stay.

And then we went to Sek Na Dok Temple (石拿督庙)

The basin there was so special.
You get to wash your hand with fishes' saliva.
And those two fish can produce saliva continuously :D

After praying for my sis success in PMR,
we found ourselves starving.

It's time for lunch!!
So behind the temple there is a famous restaurant.
(My dad say one, but the restaurant really crowded)



I forgot to snap picture of the dishes.
Damn hungry that time.
==

At last.
I get home at 2.30pm and get to continue my sleep.

nang it please? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment