nn

Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Exam, sickest thing on earth

Sigh,
Result for Final SEM I is finally here.

Before talking about my result,
I'm gonna show you what result meant to me.

Maybe due to 11 years living with exams,
I found I have only slight fear with it,


(answer for those who don't know : Spongebob Squarepants!)

Urgh, I can't concentrate 100% even in the exam hall.


And I think this one applies for everyone,
especially for those who need to take course and subjects that differ from their dream jobs.

Then know you can guess what result I will have.

So when I get my result,
I was shocked,
It is a lot lower from what I think it is.

Luckily I'm still a student.


When I was form 3, I thought PMR is everything,
and I found that I'm wrong in form 4.

When I was form 5, I thought SPM is everything,
and I found that I'm wrong now.

So, means that someday I'll think this is unimportant too!

So buddies,
For those who either satisfy or not satisfy with your own result,
Listen to me and you find it's actually nothing!

Let's look forward to SEM II!!
Woohoo~


3 comments:

  1. Very true, the pie chart & graph certainly applies to me last time during my uni days

    ReplyDelete
  2. acura, ya almost all ppl like dat.

    ken, thx =)

    ReplyDelete