nn

Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fail for 2nd time

My driving test failed again for the second time.

Ok la laugh la laugh la.

I can cope the stress already.
Because I'm already used to it.

And I'm thinking of,
can I put the blame on bad weather?
Because it is actually raining on that day.


== I scare lightning.
Then can I blame on the stupid car I used in test?
Or breakfast I eat that day make me stomache?
Or my horoscope because I'm wearing a shirt with my unlucky colour on the day?

Haiz~
I know you were going to say this,
"stop blaming others, you sucks la."


Fine.
Thank you.
But I already know that I'm not good in driving.

Some things just cannot be forced.
Hope my parents can understand why I spent a lot of money and still can't get a "P".

p/s : good luck on myself for the next time once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment