nn

Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

1st Final SEM Exam


1 Sept Critical Thinking

It's just about thinking I guess.
So I didn't study much because I'm confident with my IQ.
Sadly, I still don't even understand the passage given.
Until now, I still don't know what is mean by
"glitzy" and "notorious".

2 Sept Mechanics

This subject is headache for most of the students.
Famous with its "easy in lectures", "hard in tutorials" and "supa-dupa hard when exam".
(
Golden Tart : "pattern kia...")

3 Sept Fundamentals of Cell Biology

Chun Lim love this subject so much. :D
Different from mechanic's pattern, this one famous with
"understand in lectures", "understand in tutorials", "confuse in exam".
Something from our syllabus looks like this,


4 Sept Mathematics I

This one baru finish.
Okay I'm quite well in this.
And we watched Grown Ups after it.

Laugh until stomach ache.

6 Sept Physical Chemistry

My weakest subject.
Hate this one so much.
I hope it doesn't spoil my GPA slip like it spoil my SPM result slip.

So after all the exam there will be 12 days of holidays!
(Maybe it seems short, but it's better than nothing)

My mom planning to go back to Jerantut on 8th Sept.
Oh no, it will be a bored holidays if so.
:(

p/s : wish me luck X)

I'm having a hard time.

1 comment:

  1. i like chemistry but not as much as my love for biology.goodluck on your exam:)

    ReplyDelete