nn

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation


"My name is Alice and I remember everything."


Yes.
I am Alice and I am back.
To settle things that undone.

Objective I
Search for survivors.

Objective II
Thrash Albert Wesker.

Objective III
Kill these freaking zombies (as many as I could).


For the mission,
I will be equipped with complete set of weapon.
and will be bringing along a nice dress.
What use ah? Actually it's simply for your viewing pleasure only. :D
Leng Actress + Nice Dress + Bullets & Bloods = Perfect!

And sexy Alice is here trying to get herself into the Umbrella Corporation building.
And OMG! There is so many zombies and here start the action!

Huh! Kick kick!
Sigh... too many zombies blocking my way.
And here's comes my secret weapon!
Tadaa! The Sony Video Walkman S-series!
(Har? I didn't mention I got bring this along meh?
This one Nuffnang gives one larr)

And Tadaa!
The Sony SRS portable folding speaker!
(Har? Nuffnang didn't give me this?
Ok lorr, assume I bring along ar, like SONY always say


So you guys must believe me oo~

Tune the volume to the max!
Cause this is thriller, thriller night!

So everyone (I means every zombies) will be dancing!

And I will quickly sneak into the building.

And~~~~
He's not inside?
OMG he must be in the volcano trying to release the potent virus into center of earth already!


Quick! We have no time!
and SUDDENLY
Here comes the helicopter!


The fight with Albert Wesker in the volcano~

Chris : "Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
Sheva : "Meow! That's right!"
( Director :"Cut!! You copy the wrong dialog!! It's the pokemon's Grrrr")

TAKE TWO~
Albert : "Do you actually think you can defeat me?"
Chris : "Either way, I'm not gonna stop until I'm dead."
Alice : "Go hell, bastard!"

(What? Alice didn't say that? Now I'm alice and I'll say that okay?)


And the world is saved.
Thanks to Miss Alice and her friends.

'poster'

1 comment: