nn

Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ramadhan in MRSM PDRM


I miss the fasting month in MJSC PDRM so much.


Although I didn't puasa, but I enjoy the time in bazaar in the police camp. XD

I can still remember how delicious is the

kuih melaka a.k.a onde-onde

Nasi Tomato with Ayam masak merah

Roti John

and many many more...

And there is a funny story,
my friend (I'll call him A here), A found out that the girl selling fruit juices is quite pretty.

So he start flirting.

A : Kak, you look young lah, what's your age?

Juice gurl : Form 2~~ (shy shy)

A : =.=" oh ye ar? kami form 3~~
(Form 3 calling a form 2 gurl "kak", I laugh till half death at behind)

So the lesson is, don't judge a book by its cover.


And yet there is one more little secret.
I still remember how my friend lazy fasting although they need to.

It's funny when "curi makan".
:P
hope you all will fully fasting this year,
since I'm not beside you all already.

No comments:

Post a Comment