nn

Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Spooky Month~


Look at the calendar! You know what happening these days?


Ramadhan?
=.="
I'm not talking about that one,
I'm talking about this!!


The July of Lunar calendar : Ghost month!
(What? the pic too cute ady? Cannot put too scary la, later I sendiri also scare to open my blog)

It is say that the door of the Hell will be open during the whole month so that ghosts can come out scare people, take free money and free food everywhere, celebrate National Independent Day of Malaysia etc take a breath outside.

And to prove that we welcome (??) them, we donate things~


Please take note that if you want to donate also, must burn many many oo,
because inflation in hell is more worse than Zimbabwe.


Money too many? Scare the ghost don't have enough hand to take?
Ok lo, you can also try giving out solid properties,

Such as,
Cars,( must mercedes ar)

Or handphones,

But you must remember to give out charger also lah,
I bet you don't want to hear creepy sounds every midnight asking for charger.

And did you guy notice that yesterday is a Friday?
And yes, it was Friday the 13th.

If you were afraid of this day due to bad lucks, you will be called
friggatriskaidekaphobia

Never mind, let's just skip that.
Friday the 13th origins from believes that 13 is unlucky number and Friday is unlucky day.

We have,
12 months in a year,
12 number in a clock,
12 Apostles of Jesus,
12 Gods of Olympus
etc

So 13 was considered irregular since 12 was considered completeness.

So we have Ghost month of Chinese + Friday the 13th,
I scare I will be unlucky and something will happen,

and~~
but nothing happened. (I should go buy a 4D on number 1307 or 0713 >.<)

How about your day?

p/s: here I attach a video which stunned me for 10sec (don't know real or not aa)
~~
and a link of online flash game (horror) which I think was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment