nn

Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Why Vampire Sucks?


(oh yes everything finish and I now have time to write this!)

I assume you all are familiar with vampires.
Especially Mr. Edward Cullen here,


Which doesn't looks like vampire at all but more likely to be a faggot, from twillight saga.

Yes, indeed, Vampire Suck~

1) Comparing to a mosquito~

Mosquito sucks blood too like an vampire. Imagine if you been bite by a mosquito, yes you can just *slap* it and you can continue to sleep.

But what if you been bite by a vampire?

DO YOU DARE TO SLAP THE SUCKER?
maybe we are different, but I don't dare lor~
That's why I hate vampires, they suck my blood and all I can do is run.

Bloody hell. I prefer mosquito.

2) Food~

Have I ever told you all before about my cooking?
You know what, I love garlic bread so much,
because its the only dish I can make besides Maggi soup.


Even my parents say that garlic breads I make is delicious.
But they only eat it once.
Because after that, my daddy won't buy plain white bread again when there is garlic in my house.

I also don't know why.
Vampire are "allergic" to garlic,
And I hate people animal monster who don't appreciate my talent.
Vampire sucks.

3) pale skin

Many people wants their skin to be whiter.
And there is where L'oreal and her friends make money.

And I'm jealous to those vampires which have pale skin without doing anything.
That's not all, if they got smart brain like me, they can have earn big money.
Grrrr.. I hate anything that my make jealous.
Vampire sucks.

4) Act cool too much
Kissing Bella
Cam whoring
Even when dying??!!

His face like no change la.
Even teletubbies are better.
Vampire sucks.

The Twillight Suck-Gah~

Signing off to close my window and doors, it is almost 10 o'clock and vampire will come soon.

If like the post, please nang it here


No comments:

Post a Comment