nn

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reckless Driver~

It was 11pm.
and I just came back from Vampire Suck Premiere Screening.

So my father was fetching me home, and we have this incident near
Cheras - Seremban Highway.

First of all,
we are inside a Toyota Camry.
Velocity 80kmh like that.

Here comes a guy who watched Initial D too much.
He's driving a silver Waja WLE 7336.


So he envy my father luxury car,
and outrun us
and cut into our lane in front of us
and play his brake.

OMG
luckily my daddy driving Camry,
or not sure crash already.

Maybe he wants to buy a new car but no idea whether Camry or City is better,
so he tried to test a Camry's brake with this kind of way?

(and now you get it, you waja tyres got screech sound and ours don't)

But funny part is, when my dad flashed him and signals him to go roadside settle,
he ran away?

Lapsap.
Find trouble but no guts face it?

If I'm a person like you I sure go suicide,
no money envy others never mind,
but you don't even have a dick.


So whoever knows someone driving silver Waja WLE 7336, tell him I greet his mom.
nang it to save all road users

1 comment: