nn

Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Colour Wolf Aunty in LRT


The story happens in PUTRA LRT near 7.00am today.
Featuring a colour wolf aunty.

Like usual, I took the super duper noob public transport lowpet railway transit LRT to UTAR.

Because some (the announcement in LRT say some and minor, but I think he is lying) incident, the transit moves at slowpoke speed and stops at every platform for 5 minutes, so the cabin is very packed.

Like sardine.

And I was leaning on the steel pole in the middle of the train.
Reading newspaper.

Because of many people maa, no more holding bar (on top for hand one, I'm not sure the name) available~

So people keep bump here bump there.

Then when reach KL sentral, many people go out already, but I still feel got people sticking behind me.

And I smell something fishy. (not only women has strong sixth sense)

And when I look back, I saw this aunty.
I called her the Female Mat Henry (FMH)

She's still sticking near to me while the train is not full.
First I also think myself think too much already.

But she keep sticking her stupid ugly pig-like face towards me.
"Damn! Ok lah, you want the steel pole so much? Give you lor, but your size got that steel bar also cannot do pole dance la." I muttered myself.

So I don't lean, but only left 1 hand on the pole to prevent myself from falling due to inertia.

The the FHM still keep sticking her face toward my hand
UNTIL I CAN FEEL HER BREATHING!

It's very disgusting.
Grr.. If not because got 2 lenglui nearby, and I don't want to ruin my own image,
I sure beat you up already.

Then, somemore she put keep moving her hand to touch my hand then act like it was coincidence.
Hate her innocent face, not cute at all.


"If killing is not illegal, you won't see the sun rising anymore" I muttered to myself again.
But then I think is only 30 minutes way to my destination, nevermind la~

But when the frequencies of her motion become higher and higher, and the train is moving slower and slower~ I can't cope anymore.

I take off my hand from the stell pole and smack the steel pole hardly.
Everyone looking at me, so what? At least the aunty walk away slowly.

Then I also do innocent face. But mine is cute and hers is not.
So at last, I reach my destination safely. *relief*

Guys who always sit LRT please take care of yourself and prevent this crime a!

And thanks to our LRT who makes my morning so "good" and let me exercise by walking 2km to UTAR due to delay.

~X(

and sigh~ too handsome also got trouble *perasan, your type only aunty want la*

If you support me in prevent molest, nang here http://innit.nuffnang.com/view/267049

3 comments:

  1. sien. i must very be careful liao.
    the god damn fuxking train take me 2 freaking hours to reach dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa interesting encounter. Got steam ah? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to erase this memory so much and u ask me got steam or nt =.=

    ReplyDelete